Smoke-free Atlanta Partners
Smoke-free Atlanta is a coalition made up of local and national organizations and individuals focused on protecting all employees and patrons from the dangers of secondhand smoke.
Our partners include the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, American Heart Association, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, Americans for Nonsmokers’ Rights, American Lung Association and the following local Atlanta organizations:
- The Health Initiative
- H.E.A.R.T. Coalition
- Center for Pan Asian Community Services
- National African American Tobacco Prevention Network
- Georgia Public Health Association
- Benjamin E. Mays High School Alumni Association
- Unite for Youth, Inc.
- Lester Wright Group
- Georgia Society for Public Health Education
- Veterans and Community Outreach Foundation
- Diabetes Community Action Coalition, Inc.
- LewMar Entertainment/Entertainers Speak Out 4 All Inc.
- SmokeFree Rights for All Inc.
- Atlanta Blues Society Inc.
- Thrive SS Inc.
- Georgia State Medical Association, Inc.
- Georgians for a Healthy Future
- Medical Association of Georgia
- American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter
- ASHRAE Atlanta Chapter
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Georgia Hospital Association
- AARP Georgia
- Grady Hospital
- American Academy of Pediatrics-Georgia Chapter
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Georgia OBGyn Society
- Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association
- Coalition for Patient-Centered Physicians of Georgia
- American Medical Association – Emory University School of Medicine Chapter
- Advocates for Responsible Care (ARxC)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Georgia Society for Respiratory Care
- Georgia Association of Nursing Students
- Emory Student Nurses Association
- Morehouse College of Medicine
- Georgia Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
Support Smoke-free Atlanta.
Help us protect everyone in Atlanta’s right to work in a smoke-free environment. Join a growing list of organizations working together to improve public health and ensure no one in Atlanta has to choose between their health and a paycheck.
Complete the form below, and a coalition representative will follow up with more details on how your organization can be involved.