Smoke-free Atlanta Partners
Smoke-free Atlanta is a coalition made up of local and national organizations and individuals focused on protecting all employees and patrons from the dangers of secondhand smoke.
Our partners include the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, American Heart Association, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, Americans for Nonsmokers’ Rights, American Lung Association and the following local Atlanta organizations:
- AARP Georgia
- Advocates for Responsible Care (ARxC)
- American Academy of Pediatrics-Georgia Chapter
- American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter
- American Medical Association – Emory University School of Medicine Chapter
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ASHRAE Atlanta Chapter
- Atlanta Blues Society Inc.
- Atlanta Public Schools
- Ben Hill United Methodist Church
- Benjamin E. Mays High School Alumni Association
- Blind Willie’s
- Center for Pan Asian Community Services
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Coalition for Patient-Centered Physicians of Georgia
- Diabetes Community Action Coalition, Inc.
- Emory Student Nurses Association
- Emory University
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Georgia Association of Nursing Students
- Georgia Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Georgia Hospital Association
- Georgia Nurses Association
- Georgia OBGyn Society
- Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association
- Georgia Public Health Association
- Georgia Society for Public Health Education
- Georgia Society for Respiratory Care
- Georgia State University School of Public Health
- Georgia State Medical Association, Inc.
- Georgians for a Healthy Future
- Grady Hospital
- H.E.A.R.T. Coalition
- Kaiser Foundation Healthplan of Georgia, Inc.
- Lester Wright Group
- LewMar Entertainment/Entertainers Speak Out 4 All Inc.
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Morehouse College of Medicine
- National African American Tobacco Prevention Network (NAATPN)
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Pittypat’s Porch
- SmokeFree Rights for All Inc.
- The Health Initiative
- Thrive SS Inc.
- Unite for Youth, Inc.
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Veterans and Community Outreach Foundation
- Women Engaged
Support Smoke-free Atlanta.
Help us protect everyone in Atlanta’s right to work in a smoke-free environment. Join a growing list of organizations working together to improve public health and ensure no one in Atlanta has to choose between their health and a paycheck.
Complete the form below, and a coalition representative will follow up with more details on how your organization can be involved.